8:30 AM - Noon Innovation NOW! Forum
Noon - 5:30 PM Suppliers' Night Exhibit Hall Open
5:30 - 6:30 PM Social Hour & 50th SN Celebration
Exhbitor Registration Information
Registration for Suppliers' Night 2012 opened on Wednesday, November 30 for Brokers, on Thursday, December 1 for companies who have exhibited for the past 3 years or longer, and on Friday, December 2 for companies who exhibited the past year or two.
Registration opened for anyone to register beginning Monday, December 5, 2011. After a record setting number of exhibiting companies (515) in 2011 along with a record setting number of attendees (over 3100), we are confident that the 2012 show will be better than ever. Registrations received after October 1, 2012 will not be included in the exhibitor guide - but will be included in the supplement.
Available again this year! Ability to search for companies by product or service category for CSIFT members.
Fees: $550.00 for each 10x10 foot booth that comes complete with 2 tables (4 or 6 foot), 2 chairs, a waste basket, sign, and drapery. Also, each exhibitor receives an electronic copy of the attendee list within 2 weeks of the show!
Carpet: $125.00 (blue or gray) Electricity: $250.00 Extra Tables: $75.00
Step 1: Go to the Online Exhibitor Guide & Map to determine what booth(s) you'd like to reserve.
Step 2: Choose the type of exhibitor that matches best: Broker (registering for a minimum of 4 booths) or Exhibitor and click on the appropriate link below the Online Exhibitor Guide & Map to begin.
You will need to provide the following information:
1. # of booths
2. Booth number(s)
3. Company name, address, phone, and url
4. Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
5. Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with SN 2012 info.)
6. 50 word company description
7. Product or service category (choose from list)
Step 3: Payment Directions
- If you are a member of CSIFT or have registered before and have a password, login and proceed. If you are a member of CSIFT and have never logged in, your login is your email and your password is csift1. If you are not a member of CSIFT and have never logged into our website, then create a login and password by using the New Visitor Registration Link.
- There are many fields on the registration form, but you only need to fill in First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password. Then click on Create Account.
Click on the number of booths you reserved (1, 2, 3, etc.) to determine payment amount.
- Add carpet, electricity, and / or extra tables and when you get to the check out area you will need to Update Cart to match the number you'd like (1, 2, 3, etc.).
- Decide who you are going to bill this to - it should align with your credit card information or who will be writing the check. If you are paying by check, choose the "bill me" option and send your check to CSIFT, PO Box 926, Lombard, IL 60148.
If you get stuck or have questions you can call 630-916-4960 or email email@example.com.
- $450.00 refundable prior to March 31, 2012
- $275.00 refundable prior to July 31, 2012
- No refunds after August 1, 2012
There is a limit of no more than 2 companies per booth
Floorplan 2012 SN
Thanks for supporting Chicago Section IFTs Suppliers' Night!
Both hotels have complimentary shuttles to the convention center and easy access to dining and entertainment.
Comfort Inn O’Hare/ DesPlaines – 2175 E. Touhy Avenue – Des Plaines, IL 60018
Special rate of $95.99 for one King size bed and 105.99 for dbl bed. With this rate the guest will enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- FREE hot deluxe breakfast( homemade Belgium waffles, sausage, bacon, scramble eggs, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, bagels, fruits and more)
- FREE Parking
- FREE WIFI
- FREE daily newspaper
- State of the art fitness center; Indoor heated spa
- Executive Business Center
- Same day dry cleaning service
- Coin operated guest laundry room
- In room refrigerator, iron, hair dryer and microwave
- 32 inch flat screen Satellite TV with over 60 channels
- Free 24 hrs. shuttle service to the Convention centre and O’Hare airport and Rivers Casino
In addition, they have a onsite restaurant and bar, Tiffany’s, which serves American cuisine. Room service is available.
They are ½ mile from a Target strip mall in which it has a Target department store, Office Depot, Chipotle, Panda Express, Starbucks, Buena Beef, Chili’s, nail/hair salon, currency exchange, Goldcoast Dogs, Longstar steakhouse and over a dozen more local and chain wide restaurants.
The guest can call the hotel directly on 847-635-1300 and mention that they are attending the Chicago Section IFT Supplier’s Night or they can email me to book their room firstname.lastname@example.org
Aloft Chicago O’Hare Hotel – 9700 Balmoral Avenue – Rosemont, IL 60018
- $122 a night plus tax for a standard king
- One complimentary parking spot per room per night
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Convention Center
- Complimentary shuttle to and from O’Hare.
- Attached via skywalk to the Park at Rosemont this is the new entertainment district. The Park includes eight new restaurants and entertainment venues.